The next week sees a barrage of rainbow-filled Pride events take London by storm, culminating in the much loved Pride parade on the 8th of July. As the festival celebrates its 45th year we’ve selected the best outfits to help you wear your heart on your sleeve and champion rights for the LGBT community.
KNOMI'S TOP FIVE FREE PRIDE LONDON EVENTS
1. Pride Ride - July 1st - Starting under Waterloo Bridge, this inclusive free bike ride through London's streets is supported by the infamous Disco Bikes. Saddle up and ride with pride.
2. LGBTQ Tour of the V&A - July 1st - Broaden your horizons with this free one-hour tour exploring gender and sexual identities through a selection of specially curated LGBTQ-related objects in the V&A museum.
3. LGBT + Pride Picnic - July 2nd - Pack some food and get your friends together for a day of socialising in Victoria Park with alongside an eclectic programme of music, dance and performance.
4. The Social Mix - July 2nd - Set in the luxurious Hospital Club, The Social mix will see a series of pop-up talks from an array of familiar faces and live performances from some of the best entertainers from the LGBT+ community.
5. Pride in London Parade - July 8th - The finale of London's Pride festival, more than 300 groups marching and more floats will take to London’s streets to celebrate LGTBQ rights in London. Secure your seat alongside the parade early on or head down to Trafalgar Square for a day of music and inspirational speakers.
To find out more about the events on offer at London's Pride Festival visit https://www.visitlondon.com/pride-in-london/